Frequently Asked Questions about Enchanted Emporium
Our warehouse is based in Tasmania and ships nationally, however it is wise to consider the size and weight of objects you may wish to have shipped interstate, for example cutlery for 200 guests seated for a three course meal can weigh in excess of 100kg and this cost will need to be considered when looking at hiring a product. Some breakable and fragile items listed on our site are not available for interstate hire, this will be advised at the time of your quote being submitted.
Our delivery fees vary depending on the location of your event and whether a car, van or truck is required to deliver your goods. These factors are considered when quoting your delivery:
- 1-2 hours to pick and pack product at our warehouse and load the truck/van/car with two staff
- Travel time from our warehouse to your location.
- Unload your order on location, liaise with location staff/planner, navigate often small hallways, loading dock and back of house, remove protective padding/boxing and excess rubbish
- Travel from your location back to our warehouse
- Return pickup, everything above in reverse.
Our warehouse is not open to the public on a day to day basis, however pick up is available on some hire items by appointment only. Times and items available for pick up are limited and are at the full discretion of Enchanted Emporium.
Furniture is not available to dry hire through Enchanted Emporium, these items are delivered ONLY.
Our arbours, arches, backdrops, large props and lighting installations must be set-up by an Enchanted Emporium employee; for this, we require that you nominate a person to be on site to direct our delivery team as to where you would require these items to be set. For all linen, cutlery, and décor items we deliver these items to a secure site for you or your stylist to arrange. We do not offer a setup service for items that are not hired through our site.
We require a 40% non-refundable booking deposit to secure your items. Your order is not secured until this deposit has been received in full by Enchanted Emporium.
A quote does not secure our products or services.
Booking deposits are not refundable nor transferable; a 40% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your items.
Your full payment is required to be paid no less then 60 days prior to your event or as invoiced by Enchanted Emporium. If your event is booked within 30 days, payment is required in full at the time of booking.
A member of the Enchanted Emporium team will contact you, one week prior to your delivery to inform you of your delivery time.
Delivery is set in runs and at the full discretion of Enchanted Emporium. Should you require a set time, additional costs may be incurred.
Once your booking deposit has been received we do not allow items to be changed due to loss of opportunity, however, you can increase your order at any time subject to the availability of the items.
Yes. Our furniture, lighting, glass and cutlery ranges, all require a security bond. Bond payment is assessed based on the individual order.
- We require payment for full replacement value of the item within seven days as per the invoice for damages that will be emailed to you within 21 days of the return of the damaged/missing goods. If you have paid a bond the funds will first be deducted from this amount with the remainder due within seven days of invoice.
- If an item is returned damaged but in Enchanted Emporium’s opinion remains repairable, we will send you an invoice for the cost of repairs. Payment of this invoice is required within seven days. Your bond will be deducted from the overall invoiced amount.
- For all Tiffany chair and Americana chair cushions that are returned dirty, $3.30 per cushion is charged to clean. An invoice will be issued to you for payment within seven days or alternatively this can be taken out of your bond if bond was taken at the start of hire.
- Cutlery items that are returned dirty and not rinsed as stated in your hire contract will be professionally cleaned at our warehouse and an invoice will be issued to you with payment required in seven days or alternatively this can be taken out of your bond, if bond was taken at the start of hire.
- All other items that have been returned dirty and do not meet your hire contract terms and conditions will be charged accordingly with payment being due within seven days of issued invoice.
Yes, on some popular hire items you will find we have a minimum quantity hire for that item. Please check descriptions under each product to see if the item you are interested in hiring has a minimum. Minimums can not be changed.
PLEASE NOTE: CUSTOM LINEN REQUIRES A 6 – 8 WEEK PRODUCTION TIME FRAME. PLEASE CONSIDER THIS WHEN ORDERING THIS OPTION
Our custom linen range is a service offered to those clients who wish for their linen to be completely customised for their individual event. Please choose your custom linen wisely and ensure the option chosen is exactly the option you want. Once your order has been paid in full and received by the Enchanted Emporium team there can be no further changes to the order, including but not limited to;
- Quantity of product ordered
- Colour changes
- Material changes
- Change of mind hire purchases